The No. 2 Baylor Bears (15-0) are heavily favored (-14.5) to continue a 15-game winning streak when they host the Auburn Tigers (10-7) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Ferrell Center. The contest airs on ESPN. The matchup has a point total of 154.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Auburn (+14.5)||Under (154)||Baylor 82 Auburn 69|
- The Bears and their opponents have scored at least 154 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of 15 outings (26.7%) this year.
- Auburn has combined with its opponents to score at least 154 points in eight of 17 outings (47.1%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 166.3 points per game, 12.3 more points than the over/under of 154 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 17.9 fewer points per game (136.1) than this matchup’s total of 154 points.
- The Bears average point total in outings this season is 149.3, 4.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Tigers games this year have averaged an over/under of 153.1 points, 0.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 87.5 points per game the Bears average are 13.2 more points than the Tigers allow (74.3).
- Baylor is 13-0 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 74.3 points.
- Auburn is 1-3 overall and 0-3-1 against the spread when giving up more than 87.5 points.
- The Tigers’ 78.8 points per game are 17 more points than the 61.8 the Bears give up.
- Auburn is 8-0-2 against the spread and 10-5 overall when it scores more than 61.8 points.
- Baylor is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 78.8 points.
- The Bears have out-scored their opponents by a total of 385 points this season (25.7 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 76 more points than their opponents on the year (4.5 per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- Against the spread, Baylor has been strong this season, posting an 11-3 record.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or higher.
- The Bears have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 14 games (42.9%).
Auburn Betting Information
- Auburn has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 8-6-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 14.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- In most of Tigers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 16 games, 37.5%).
- Jared Butler leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 16.8 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 5.4 assists.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua is Baylor’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Davion Mitchell is its best passer, distributing 5.9 assists in each contest.
- Butler paces his teammates on the Bears with 2.7 made threes per contest.
- Butler is the Bears leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Mark Vital leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Justin Powell puts up 6.1 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game, placing him atop the Tigers’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Allen Flanigan puts up 14.2 points per game to be at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard.
- Jamal Johnson leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Auburn’s leader in steals is JT Thor with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Babatunde Akingbola with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED