The Bellarmine Knights (7-3) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Jacksonville Dolphins (7-9) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Freedom Hall. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 134 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bellarmine (-8.5)||Over (134)||Bellarmine 75 Jacksonville 63|
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to record more than 134 points in 70% of their games this season (seven of 10 opportunities).
- Jacksonville has played in 10 games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 62.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 134 points.
- These two teams average a combined 141.5 points per game, 7.5 more points than the over/under of 134 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.9 points per game, 2.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Knights have had set in games this season is 6.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Dolphins this year is 3.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bellarmine Betting Information
- Against the spread, Bellarmine has been strong this season, posting a 6-3 record.
- The Knights have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- The Knights have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 9 games this season.
Jacksonville Betting Information
- The Dolphins have a 6-5-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Dolphins have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
- Pedro Bradshaw leads the Knights in scoring and rebounding, putting up 14.3 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Dylan Penn leads the Knights in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 12.2 points per contest.
- CJ Fleming provides the most three-point shooting production for the Knights. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Bradshaw is Bellarmine’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Ethan Claycomb leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- Dontarius James scores 18.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Dolphins.
- Bryce Workman has a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 10.2 points and 1.1 assists per game for Jacksonville to take the top rebound spot on the team. Mo Arnold has the top spot for assists with 2.2 per game, adding 7.1 points and 5.4 rebounds per matchup.
- James provides the most three-point shooting production for the Dolphins. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- Arnold (1.2 steals per game) and James (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Dolphins in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week