KJ Johnson leads the Lipscomb Bisons (5-5) into a matchup with the Bellarmine Knights (1-2) after putting up 25 points in a 93-72 win over Freed-Hardeman. The Bisons are 2.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, January 8, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In two of three opportunities (66.7%) this year, the Knights and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- In six of 10 outings (60%) this season, Lipscomb has combined with its opponents to score more than 138 points.
- The Knights and the Bisons combine to average 3.3 more points per game than the total of 138 set for this matchup.
- The Knights and the Bisons have seen their opponents average a combined 4.8 more points per game than the point total of 138 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Knights games this season is 2.7 more points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bisons this year is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bellarmine Betting Information
- The Knights have gone 1-1 against the spread this season.
- The Knights have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Bellarmine and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 1 of 2 games this season (50%).
Lipscomb Betting Information
- Lipscomb has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 0-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Bisons have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- Lipscomb has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (4 out of 6 chances).
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Pedro Bradshaw, who puts up 14.7 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Bellarmine’s best passer is Dylan Penn, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 13.0 PPG scoring average.
- CJ Fleming provides the bulk of the Knights’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Juston Betz and Baylor Younker lead the Knights on the defensive end, with Betz leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Younker in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Ahsan Asadullah has racked up 7.7 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bisons leaderboards in those categories.
- Johnson’s stat line of 13.7 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game put him atop the Bisons scoring leaderboard.
- Greg Jones is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bisons, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Romeao Ferguson (1.4 steals per game) and Asadullah (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Bisons in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found