A game after he scored 20 points in a 94-78 loss to Liberty, Pedro Bradshaw leads the Bellarmine Knights (13-6) at home against the Stetson Hatters (10-13) on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The Knights are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bellarmine (-5.5)||Under (144.5)||Bellarmine 74 Stetson 67|
- The Knights and their opponents have recorded more than 144.5 points in 42.1% of their games this season (eight of 19 opportunities).
- Stetson has played in nine games this season (out of 23 total matchups — 39.1% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 144.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (146.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- The Knights and the Hatters have seen their opponents average a combined 9.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 144.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Knights have had set in matchups this year is 5.0 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Hatters this season is 1.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights score just 4.1 more points per game (74.5) than the Hatters give up (70.4).
- Bellarmine has a 10-2 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- In games Stetson allows more than 74.5 points, it is 2-5 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
- The Hatters put up 7.4 more points per game (72.3) than the Knights give up to opponents (64.9).
- Stetson has compiled a 10-5 overall record and an 8-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
- Bellarmine has an ATS record of 1-4 and a 1-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.3 points.
- The Knights have put up a total of 182 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.6 per game), and the Hatters have out-scored opponents by 43 points on the season (1.9 more per game).
Bellarmine Betting Information
- Against the spread, Bellarmine has been strong this season, posting a 10-6 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Knights have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-2 record.
- In 10 of 16 (62.5%) contests this season, Bellarmine and its opponents have hit the total.
Stetson Betting Information
- The Hatters have a 10-9 record against the spread, covering in 52.6% of their outings.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Hatters have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- Stetson has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 63.2% of matchups this year (12 out of 19 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Bellarmine||-3.5||133||-171||+140||Regular Season||76-65 BELLA|
|1/22/2021||Bellarmine||-4||134.5||-190||+155||Regular Season||67-62 BELLA|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Bradshaw, who accumulates 15.6 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Dylan Penn leads the Knights in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 12.6 points per contest.
- CJ Fleming paces his teammates on the Knights with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Bradshaw and Ethan Claycomb lead the Knights on the defensive end, with Bradshaw leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Claycomb in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
- Rob Perry is the top scorer for the Hatters with 14.9 points per game. He also adds 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Hatters’ leader in rebounds is Mahamadou Diawara with 6.0 per contest, and their leader in assists is Stephan D. Swenson with 3.9 per game.
- Chase Johnston leads the Hatters in three-point shooting with an average of 3.1 made threes per game.
- The Hatters’ leader in steals is Christiaan Jones with 1.6 per game, and Diawara is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds