The Belmont Bruins (10-1) are big, 13-point favorites as they look to build on a seven-game winning streak when they host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-7) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Curb Event Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Illinois (+13)||Under (154.5)||Belmont 81 Eastern Illinois 69|
- The Bruins and their opponents have recorded more than 154.5 points in 45.5% of their outings this year (five of 11 opportunities).
- In three of 10 opportunities (30%) this year, Eastern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score at least 154.5 points.
- The Bruins and the Panthers combine to average 1.3 more points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bruins and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Bruins games this season is 0.3 less points than the total of 154.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Panthers games this season is 4.5 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 in this outing.
Belmont Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bruins have covered eight times in 10 contests.
- The Bruins fare well when favored by at least 13 points, posting a 4-2 record against the spread.
- The Bruins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 10 games this season.
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- Eastern Illinois has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 2-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 13-point underdogs, the Panthers have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Panthers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 10 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Belmont||-11.5||149||-770||+521||Regular Season||87-55 BELM|
- Grayson Murphy leads the Bruins in rebounds and assists. Murphy averages 10.4 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 4.6 assists per game.
- Nick Muszynski leads the Bruins in scoring, averaging 16.3 per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Luke Smith contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bruins. He knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
- The Belmont steals leader is Smith, who averages 2.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Muszynski, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Josiah Wallace is the top scorer for the Panthers with 17.5 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his stats.
- The Panthers’ leader in rebounds is George Dixon with 6.5 per contest, and their leader in assists is Marvin Johnson with 4.3 per game.
- Mack Smith makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.
- Eastern Illinois’ leader in steals is Dixon (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jordan Skipper-Brown (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends