The Belmont Bruins (24-1) are favored (-7.5) to extend a 21-game winning streak when they visit the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (18-6) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at McBrayer Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 160.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (+7.5)||Under (160.5)||Belmont 79 Eastern Kentucky 75|
- The Bruins and their opponents have combined for 160.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 25 outings (20%) this season.
- Eastern Kentucky has played in 11 games this year (out of 24 total matchups — 45.8% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 160.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 164 points per game, 3.5 more points than the over/under of 160.5 set for this game.
- The Bruins and the Colonels have seen their opponents average a combined 18.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 160.5 set for this game.
- The Bruins average point total in matchups this year is 150.3, 10.2 points less than the total in this game.
- Colonels games this season have averaged an over/under of 156.2 points, 4.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Belmont Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Bruins have covered 17 times in 24 contests.
- The Bruins fare well when favored by at least 7.5 points, posting a 14-5 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Belmont and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 14 of 24 chances this season.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Colonels have a winning record against the spread, going 12-8-1 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Colonels have a record ATS of 3-3.
- The Colonels and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 14 of 21 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Belmont||-12||161||-827||+547||Regular Season||92-74 BELM|
|3/6/2020||Belmont||-13||156||-1039||+635||Conference Tournament||60-50 BELM|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-70 BELM|
|1/16/2020||Belmont||-19||157||-3312||+1275||Regular Season||87-56 BELM|
- The Bruins leader in rebounds and assist is Grayson Murphy, who pulls down 8.0 rebounds and gives out 5.3 assists per game along with scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Nick Muszynski is Belmont’s leading scorer, averaging 15.3 per game while tacking on 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- The Bruins get the most three-point shooting production out of Luke Smith, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- The Belmont steals leader is Murphy, who averages 2.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Muszynski, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The Colonels’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tre King with 15.4 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Wendell Green Jr.’s assist statline leads Eastern Kentucky; he records 5.2 assists per game.
- Michael Moreno is consistent from three-point range and leads the Colonels with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s leader in steals is Cooper Robb with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tariq Balogun with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak