The Morehead State Eagles (14-6) will try to continue a 10-game win streak when they visit the Belmont Bruins (17-1) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 as 10-point underdogs. The Bruins have won 14 games in a row. The over/under for the matchup is 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (+10)||Under (142.5)||Belmont 75 Morehead State 67|
- The Bruins and their opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points in 88.9% of their games this season (16 of 18 opportunities).
- Morehead State has played in five games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 25% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 142.5 points.
- The Bruins and the Eagles combine to average 11.7 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bruins and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 9.4 less points per game than the point total of 142.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Bruins games this year is 12.4 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Eagles games this year is 10.1 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Belmont Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bruins have covered 13 times in 17 contests.
- The Bruins have posted a winning record of 9-2 against the spread when the spread is -10 or higher.
- The Bruins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 17 games this season.
Morehead State Betting Information
- Morehead State has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 14-4 ATS.
- The Eagles have fared well as a 10-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 10-point underdogs.
- Morehead State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 18 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Belmont||-11.5||149||-805||+536||Regular Season||80-67 BELM|
|1/18/2020||Belmont||-16.5||144.5||-2667||+1030||Regular Season||77-59 BELM|
- The Bruins leader in rebounds and assist is Grayson Murphy, who grabs 7.6 rebounds and distributes 5.1 assists per game along with scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Nick Muszynski is the Bruins scoring leader, averaging 15.2 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest.
- Luke Smith leads the Bruins in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Smith is Belmont’s leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Muszynski leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome averages 12.7 points and 7.9 rebounds per game for the Eagles, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Eagles’ leading assist machine is Ta’Lon Cooper with a stat line of 3.5 assists, 7.6 points, and 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Skyelar Potter provides the bulk of the Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to lead the team.
- Morehead State’s leader in steals is Cooper with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Broome with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week