The Belmont Bruins (13-1) are favored (-3) to extend a 10-game win streak when they visit the Murray State Racers (7-3) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at CFSB Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 150.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Belmont (-3)||Under (150)||Belmont 75 Murray State 70|
- The Bruins and their opponents have put up at least 150 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 14 games (64.3%) this year.
- In two of 10 opportunities (20%) this season, Murray State and its opponents have combined to score at least 150 points.
- The Bruins and the Racers combine to average 20.9 more points per game than the total of 150 set for this matchup.
- The Bruins and the Racers have seen their opponents average a combined 12.5 less points per game than the point total of 150 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bruins have had set in games this season is 5.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Racers this season is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Belmont Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bruins have covered 10 times in 13 contests.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Bruins have fared well against the spread, putting together a 9-3 record.
- The Bruins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 13 games this season.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 3-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Racers have not fared well, going 3-5 against the spread.
- The Racers and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Conference Tournament||76-75 BELM|
|2/6/2020||Belmont||-6||150.5||-270||+213||Regular Season||71-64 BELM|
|1/23/2020||Murray State||-1||150||-117||-106||Regular Season||85-75 MURST|
- The Bruins leader in rebounds and assist is Grayson Murphy, who pulls down 7.8 rebounds and distributes 4.7 assists per game along with scoring 10.8 points per contest.
- Nick Muszynski is the Bruins scoring leader, averaging 15.3 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest.
- The Bruins get the most three-point shooting production out of Luke Smith, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
- Murphy is Belmont’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Muszynski leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Murray State Leaders
- KJ Williams has the top spot on the Racers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.9 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown’s assist statline leads Murray State; he racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- Brown leads the Racers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Brown (1.6 steals per game) and Demond Robinson (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Racers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED