A game after he put up 27 points in a 68-66 win over Nevada, A.J. Walker leads the Air Force Falcons (3-3) on the road against the Boise State Broncos (3-1) as 18.5-point underdogs. The matchup tips at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-18.5)||Over (133.5)||Boise State 78 Air Force 56|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (two of four chances), the Broncos and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 133.5 points.
- In two of six games (33.3%) this season, Air Force and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.5 less points per game (130) than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.7 less points per game (127.8) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The average point total for Broncos games this year is 1.5 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
- Falcons games this year have averaged a total of 122.8 points, 10.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
Boise State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Boise State has been strong this season, posting a 3-1 record.
- The Broncos have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 1 of 4 games (25%).
Air Force Betting Information
- Air Force has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 3-3 ATS.
- In 3 out of Falcons 6 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||Boise State||-10.5||150.5||-685||+477||Regular Season||74-57 BOISE|
|1/15/2020||Boise State||-1.5||148.5||-125||+101||Regular Season||85-78 AIR|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 17.7 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is the Broncos leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Rayj Dennis is their best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Alston’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Broncos.
- Abu Kigab is Boise State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Armus leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- Walker sits at the top of the Falcons scoring leaderboard with 12.9 points per game. He also collects 4.0 rebounds and dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- Nikc Jackson has a stat line of 4.6 rebounds, 7.0 points and 1.9 assists per game for Air Force to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keaton Van Soelen has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 8.8 points and 3.8 rebounds per outing.
- Walker hits more threes per game than any other member of the Falcons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per outing.
- The Falcons’ leader in steals is Walker with 1.9 per game, and Van Soelen is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found