The Colorado State Rams (7-2) host the Boise State Broncos (7-2) after winning four home games in a row. The Broncos are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 11:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score more than 145 points in 22.2% of their outings this season (two of nine opportunities).
- Colorado State and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points in 66.7% of their matchups this year (six of nine opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 152.2 points per game, 7.2 more points than the total of 145 set for this matchup.
- The Broncos and the Rams have seen their opponents average a combined 14.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- The average point total in Broncos games this season is 6.1 fewer points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
- The average total for Rams games this year is 1.1 less points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Boise State Betting Information
- Boise State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-3 record.
- The Broncos fare well when favored by at least 1.5 points, posting a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Broncos have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 9 games (33.3%).
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 5-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Rams have a record ATS of 3-1.
- The Rams and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Boise State||-3||148||-153||+126||Regular Season||78-56 COLST|
|12/7/2019||Boise State||-5.5||141||-245||+195||Regular Season||75-64 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 17.0 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is the Broncos leading rebounder, pulling down 7.3 per game, while Rayj Dennis is their best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Alston paces his teammates on the Broncos with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- The Boise State steals leader is Dennis, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Abu Kigab, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Colorado State Leaders
- David Roddy sits atop the Rams leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.0 points and 9.4 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens’ assist statline leads Colorado State; he racks up 6.5 assists per game.
- Kendle Moore leads his teammates on the Rams with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Kendle Moore (1.6 steals per game) and Adam Thistlewood (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Rams in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED