The Boise State Broncos (18-6) are heavily favored (by 13.5 points) to extend an 11-game home win streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (10-10) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-13.5)||Over (135)||Boise State 77 Fresno State 60|
- The Broncos and their opponents have scored at least 135 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 17 of 24 outings (70.8%) this year.
- Fresno State has combined with its opponents to score more than 135 points in eight of 20 opportunities (40%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 142.8 points per game, 7.8 more points than the over/under of 135 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.8 points per game, 2.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Broncos have had set in matchups this year is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 133.7 points, 1.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Boise State Betting Information
- Boise State has been strong against the spread, going 14-8-1 this season.
- The Broncos have posted an even record of 2-2-1 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Boise State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 13 of 23 chances this season.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 7-11 ATS.
- When they are at least 13.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-0.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 8 of 18 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Boise State||-14.5||140||-1548||+850||Regular Season||73-51 BOISE|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-53 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- The Broncos scoring leader is Derrick Alston, who averages 17.7 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Mladen Armus is the Broncos leading rebounder, grabbing 8.0 per game, while Rayj Dennis is their best passer, averaging 3.1 assists in each contest.
- The Broncos get the most three-point shooting production out of Alston, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Dennis is Boise State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Abu Kigab leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Orlando Robinson with 14.9 points and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill dishes out 3.2 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Junior Ballard makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in steals is Hill with 1.2 per game, and Robinson is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds