A game after he went off for 32 points in a 79-70 loss to Boise State, Neemias Queta leads the Utah State Aggies (9-6) on the road against the Boise State Broncos (11-4) on Friday, February 19, 2021. The Aggies are underdogs by 1.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-1.5)||Under (140)||Boise State 71 Utah State 68|
- In 60% of their opportunities this season (nine of 15 chances), the Broncos and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 140 points.
- Utah State has played in eight games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 53.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (144.9) than this game’s over/under of 140 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.9 fewer points per game (132.1) than this game’s over/under of 140 points.
- The Broncos average point total in matchups this season is 140.4, 0.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Aggies this season is 3.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Boise State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Broncos have covered nine times in 15 contests.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Broncos have fared well against the spread, putting together a 7-6 record.
- Boise State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 7 times in 15 contests (46.7%).
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State has a 7-5 record against the spread, covering in 58.3% of their contests.
- The Aggies have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 6-3 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Boise State||-1.5||138||-127||+105||Regular Season||79-70 BOISE|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-61 USU|
|1/18/2020||Utah State||-2||143||-137||+111||Regular Season||88-83 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- Derrick Alston leads the Broncos in scoring, tallying 17.4 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Mladen Armus leads the Broncos in rebounding, averaging 7.7 per game, while Rayj Dennis leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Alston leads the Broncos in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 threes per game.
- Dennis and Abu Kigab lead Boise State on the defensive end, with Dennis leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Kigab in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Utah State Leaders
- Queta puts up 13.5 points and 9.2 rebounds per game for the Aggies, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Rollie Worster’s assist statline paces Utah State; he racks up 3.5 assists per game.
- Brock Miller knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.
- Worster (1.1 steals per game) and Queta (3.0 blocks per game) lead the Aggies in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED