The Bowling Green Falcons (6-2) host the Ball State Cardinals (3-4) in a matchup of MAC teams at Stroh Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The Cardinals are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bowling Green (-7.5)||Over (146.5)||Bowling Green 82 Ball State 68|
- In 100% of their games this year (eight of eight chances), the Falcons and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Ball State and its opponents have combined to score more than 146.5 points in five of seven opportunities (71.4%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 8.9 more points per game (155.4) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 more points per game (149.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The average total the Falcons have had set in matchups this season is 14.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cardinals games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.7 points, 2.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- The Falcons have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, posting a 2-4 record.
- The Falcons have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Bowling Green and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 5 of 6 chances this season.
Ball State Betting Information
- Ball State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-5 ATS.
- Ball State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 7 (71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Ball State||-6||139||-275||+211||Regular Season||77-71 BOWLGR|
|1/28/2020||Bowling Green||-2||139||-135||+111||Regular Season||67-61 BOWLGR|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-78 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Falcons is Justin Turner, who scores 19.1 points and dishes out 5.3 assists per game.
- Daeqwon Plowden leads the Falcons in rebounding, grabbing 8.8 boards per game while also scoring 11.7 points a contest.
- Trey Diggs provides the most three-point shooting production for the Falcons. He makes 2.5 threes per game.
- The Bowling Green steals leader is Diggs, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Plowden, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Ball State Leaders
- K.J. Walton averages 17.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- The Ball State leaders in rebounding and assists are Miryne Thomas with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.6 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Ishmael El-Amin with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.7 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- El-Amin contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Cardinals. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- The Cardinals’ leader in steals is El-Amin with 1.7 per game, and Blake Huggins is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found