The Bowling Green Falcons (7-4) visit the Miami (OH) RedHawks (5-4) after winning four straight road games. The Falcons are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 5:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021. The point total in the matchup is 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bowling Green (-4.5)||Over (142)||Bowling Green 75 Miami (OH) 70|
- In 10 of 11 opportunities (90.9%) this season, the Falcons and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 142 points.
- Miami (OH) has combined with its opponents to score more than 142 points in four of nine games (44.4%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 148.1 points per game, 6.1 more points than the total of 142 set for this game.
- The Falcons and the RedHawks have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 more points per game than the point total of 142 set for this game.
- The average total the Falcons have had set in matchups this year is 13.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for RedHawks games this year is 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 142 in this outing.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- Bowling Green has covered in just three of nine matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Falcons have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- The Falcons have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 9 games this season.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH)’s record against the spread is 4-4.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the RedHawks have a record ATS of 2-1.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Bowling Green||-3||146||-161||+129||Regular Season||73-55 MIAOH|
|1/7/2020||Bowling Green||-8||146.5||-380||+290||Regular Season||78-76 BOWLGR|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 MIAOH|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-53 MIAOH|
Bowling Green Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Falcons is Justin Turner, who scores 19.0 points and dishes out 5.3 assists per game.
- Daeqwon Plowden is the Falcons best rebounder, pulling down an average of 8.6 boards in each contest while scoring 11.6 points per game.
- Trey Diggs provides the bulk of the Falcons’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- Turner and Plowden lead Bowling Green on the defensive end, with Turner leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Plowden in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- The RedHawks’ Mekhi Lairy puts up enough points (11.9 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The RedHawks’ top rebounder is Dalonte Brown — he grabs 6.3 per game while averaging 11.8 points per game.
- Dae Dae Grant is consistent from distance and leads the RedHawks with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Grant (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Miami (OH) while Precious Ayah (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED