The Bryant Bulldogs (14-5) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (9-8) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Chace Athletic Center as 8.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under is 153.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored no less than 153.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 12 of 19 outings (63.2%) this year.
- Sacred Heart and its opponents have combined to score at least 153.5 points in 29.4% of their matchups this year (five of 17 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (155.8) than this matchup’s total of 153.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Pioneers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 153.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in games this year is 7.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Pioneers games this season have averaged an over/under of 145.6 points, 7.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs record 10.2 more points per game (84.6) than the Pioneers give up (74.4).
- Bryant is 10-5 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 74.4 points.
- Sacred Heart has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall when giving up more than 84.6 points.
- The Pioneers put up an average of 71.2 points per game, only 4.7 fewer points than the 75.9 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Sacred Heart is 5-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 75.9 points.
- Bryant’s record is 6-4-1 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it gives up more than 71.2 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 165 points this season (8.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pioneers have out-scored them by 55 more points on the year (3.2 per game).
Bryant Betting Information
- Bryant is solid against the spread, going 10-7-1 on the season.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Bulldogs have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-1 record.
- Bryant and its adversaries have combined to cover the total in 9 of 18 games this year (50%).
Sacred Heart Betting Information
- Sacred Heart has a 10-7 record against the spread, covering in 58.8% of their games.
- In the majority of Sacred Heart’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 17 games, 52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Bryant||-1.5||145||-125||+102||Regular Season||83-76 SACRED|
|2/13/2020||Sacred Heart||-3.5||142||-176||+141||Regular Season||74-65 SACRED|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||105-104 SACRED|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-70 SACRED|
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Peter Kiss, who averages 17.0 per contest to go with 6.0 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Hall Elisias leads Bryant in rebounding, averaging 7.9 per game, while Michael Green III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Chris Childs paces his teammates on the Bulldogs with 3.0 made threes per outing.
- Kiss is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Elisias leads them in blocks with 2.2 per contest.
Sacred Heart Leaders
- Tyler Thomas puts up 19.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Pioneers.
- Sacred Heart’s leader in rebounds is Cantavio Dutreil with 9.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Aaron Clarke with 2.9 per game.
- Childs paces his teammates on the Pioneers with 2.8 made threes per contest.
- Sacred Heart’s leader in steals is Mike Sixsmith with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Dutreil with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED