John Meeks leads the Bucknell Bison (4-4) into a matchup with the American Eagles (2-5) after putting up 32 points in a 92-68 win over Lehigh. The Bison are 3.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 75% of their opportunities this season (six of eight chances), the Bison and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 139.5 points.
- American and its opponents have added up to score at least 139.5 points in 42.9% of their matchups this year (three of seven opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 140.7 points per game, 1.2 more points than the total of 139.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 145.1 points per game, 5.6 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Bison games this year is 7.1 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 0.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Bucknell Betting Information
- Bucknell has earned an even 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Bison have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- The Bison and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 8 games (62.5%) this season.
American Betting Information
- American has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 3-4 ATS.
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 2 of 7 (28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||American||-5||138.5||-226||+179||Conference Tournament||64-59 BUCK|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-68 BUCK|
|1/15/2020||American||-3.5||144||-175||+140||Regular Season||61-60 AMERCN|
- Meeks leads the Bison in scoring, tallying 24.5 points per game to go with 6.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Andre Screen is the Bison leading rebounder, pulling down 6.8 per game, while Xander Rice is their best passer, distributing 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Andrew Funk provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bison. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Walter Ellis is Bucknell’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Screen leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Jamir Harris scores 20.6 points and tacks on 2.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Eagles’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Eagles’ top rebounder is Johnny O’Neil — he grabs 6.6 per game while scoring 11.2 points per game.
- Harris hits more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.0 per contest.
- American’s leader in steals is Connor Nelson with 2.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is O’Neil with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends