The Ball State Cardinals (5-7) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (6-6) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at Worthen Arena as 4.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 153.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ball State (+4.5)||Under (153.5)||Buffalo 77 Ball State 75|
- In 50% of their games this year (six of 12 chances), the Bulls and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 153.5 points.
- Ball State has combined with its opponents to score more than 153.5 points in two of 12 opportunities (16.7%) this season.
- The Bulls and the Cardinals combine to average 0.9 less points per game than the total of 153.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149 points per game, 4.5 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Bulls have had set in matchups this year is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cardinals games this season have averaged a total of 143.7 points, 9.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bulls have covered seven times in 11 contests.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Bulls have fared well against the spread, putting together a 3-1 record.
- More often than not, Buffalo and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 8 of 11 chances this season.
Ball State Betting Information
- Ball State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Cardinals have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- Ball State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 12 (75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Buffalo||-6||152.5||-263||+209||Regular Season||86-69 BUF|
|2/18/2020||Buffalo||-4||146.5||-185||+150||Regular Season||72-59 BUF|
|1/7/2020||Ball State||-4.5||147.5||-204||+165||Regular Season||88-68 BALLST|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-59 BUF|
- The Bulls scoring leader is Jeenathan Williams, who averages 19.4 per contest to go with 7.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Josh Mballa is Buffalo’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.4 per game, while Jayvon Graves is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Ronaldo Segu hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per outing.
- Graves and Brock Bertram lead the Bulls on the defensive end, with Graves leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bertram in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Ball State Leaders
- K.J. Walton is the top scorer for the Cardinals with 16.1 points per game. He also tacks on 5.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his stats.
- Ball State’s leader in rebounds is Miryne Thomas with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Ishmael El-Amin with 3.5 per game.
- Segu leads his teammates on the Cardinals with 2.0 made threes per outing.
- The Cardinals’ leader in steals is El-Amin with 1.8 per game, and Blake Huggins is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED