The Buffalo Bulls (13-7) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Kent State Golden Flashes (15-6) on Friday, March 5, 2021 at Alumni Arena. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under set at 155 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-5.5)||Under (155)||Buffalo 80 Kent State 72|
- The Bulls and their opponents have combined for 155 points — this matchup’s point total — in eight of 20 opportunities (40%) this season.
- Kent State and its opponents have combined to score more than 155 points in eight of 21 outings (38.1%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 160.6 points per game, 5.6 more points than the over/under of 155 set for this matchup.
- The Bulls and the Golden Flashes have seen their opponents average a combined 12 less points per game than the point total of 155 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Bulls games this year is 0.8 more points than the over/under of 155 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Golden Flashes this year is 7.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulls score 12.8 more points per game (82.8) than the Golden Flashes allow (70).
- When Buffalo puts up more than 70 points, it is 12-0 against the spread and 13-6 overall.
- Kent State is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when allowing more than 82.8 points.
- The Golden Flashes score an average of 77.8 points per game, only 4.8 more points than the 73 the Bulls allow.
- When it scores more than 73 points, Kent State is 8-0-1 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- Buffalo has an ATS record of 2-4 and a 1-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 77.8 points.
- The Bulls have totaled 196 more points than their opponents this season (9.8 per game on average), and the Golden Flashes have scored 165 more points than their opponents (7.8 per game).
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo is strong against the spread, going 12-7 this season.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Bulls have fared well against the spread, compiling a 6-2 record.
- In 10 of 19 (52.6%) contests this season, Buffalo and its opponents have hit the total.
Kent State Betting Information
- Kent State has a 10-8-1 record against the spread, covering in 52.6% of their outings.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Golden Flashes have gone 4-4-1 against the spread.
- Kent State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 19 (52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Kent State||-4||163.5||-184||+150||Regular Season||84-81 KENTST|
|2/21/2020||Kent State||-3||152.5||-157||+129||Regular Season||104-98 BUF|
|1/24/2020||Buffalo||-3.5||156.5||-176||+140||Regular Season||70-66 KENTST|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-57 BUF|
|1/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-79 BUF|
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Jeenathan Williams, who averages 17.0 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Josh Mballa is Buffalo’s leading rebounder, pulling down 10.0 per game, while Ronaldo Segu is its best passer, averaging 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Segu contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulls. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The Buffalo steals leader is Mballa, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Brock Bertram, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Kent State Leaders
- The Golden Flashes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Danny Pippen with 19.3 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Giovanni Santiago’s assist statline leads Kent State; he racks up 4.0 assists per game.
- Michael Nuga is the top shooter from distance for the Golden Flashes, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Malique Jacobs (1.8 steals per game) and Pippen (1.3 blocks per game) pace the Golden Flashes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview