The Buffalo Bulls (6-5) host the Ohio Bobcats (7-3) in a matchup of MAC teams at Alumni Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The Bulls are 3-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 160.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In four of 11 outings (36.4%) this year, the Bulls and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 160.5 points.
- Ohio has played in three games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 30% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 160.5 points.
- The Bulls and the Bobcats combine to average 4.5 more points per game than the over/under of 160.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.5 points per game, 15.0 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Bulls games this year is 2.0 fewer points than the over/under of 160.5 in this matchup.
- Bobcats games this season have averaged a total of 152 points, 8.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo has been solid against the spread, going 7-3 this season.
- The Bulls fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 4-1 record against the spread.
- The Bulls have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 10 games this season.
Ohio Betting Information
- Ohio has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 6-3 ATS.
- The Bobcats have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 4-1 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- The Bobcats and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 4 of 9.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Buffalo||-0.5||151.5||-111||-112||Regular Season||80-69 OHIO|
|1/14/2020||Buffalo||-6.5||154.5||-285||+225||Regular Season||76-73 BUF|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-79 BUF|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||114-67 BUF|
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Jeenathan Williams, who averages 19.9 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Josh Mballa is Buffalo’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.1 per game, while Jayvon Graves is its best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Ronaldo Segu contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulls. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Graves and Brock Bertram lead Buffalo on the defensive end, with Graves leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Bertram in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
- Jason Preston’s points (16.5 per game) and assists (7.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Bobcats’ leaderboards.
- Dwight Wilson grabs 7.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 15.3 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Ohio rebounding leaderboard.
- Ben Roderick connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bobcats, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.6 per outing.
- Ohio’s leader in steals and blocks is Ben Vander Plas with 1.5 steals and 0.6 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds