The San Diego Toreros (2-6) are heavy underdogs (by 11.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the BYU Cougars (13-3) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|BYU (-11.5)||Over (138.5)||BYU 78 San Diego 65|
- The Cougars and their opponents have totaled at least 138.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this season.
- San Diego and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points in five of eight outings (62.5%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 4.6 more points per game (143.1) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The Cougars and the Toreros have seen their opponents average a combined 4.4 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Cougars have had set in games this year is 6.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Toreros this season is 3.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
BYU Betting Information
- BYU has been solid against the spread, going 8-5-1 this season.
- The Cougars have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or bigger.
- BYU has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 6 times in 14 contests (42.9%).
San Diego Betting Information
- San Diego has a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their matchups.
- In most of Toreros games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||BYU||-14||143.5||-1469||+783||Regular Season||72-71 BYU|
|1/16/2020||BYU||-15||141.5||-1672||+887||Regular Season||93-70 BYU|
- The Cougars leader in points and assists is Alex Barcello, who puts up 15.4 points per game along with 4.6 assists.
- Caleb Lohner is BYU’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 5.7 points per game.
- Barcello makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cougars, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per outing.
- Brandon Averette and Matt Haarms lead BYU on the defensive end, with Averette leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Haarms in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra is the top scorer for the Toreros with 12.9 points per game. He also tacks on 3.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- Yauhen Massalski is at the top of the Toreros rebounding leaderboard with 7.8 rebounds per game, and Finn Sullivan paces the squad in assists with 2.9 per outing.
- Frankie Hughes is consistent from deep and leads the Toreros with 1.9 made threes per game.
- San Diego’s leader in steals is Marion Humphrey with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Massalski with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED