Jamaree Bouyea leads the San Francisco Dons (10-11) against the BYU Cougars (17-5) after scoring 33 points in a 68-63 loss to Loyola Marymount (CA). The Cougars are 11-point favorites in the game on Thursday, February 25, 2021, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|BYU (-11)||Over (140.5)||BYU 78 San Francisco 66|
- The Cougars and their opponents have scored at least 140.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 15 of 22 outings (68.2%) this season.
- San Francisco has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points in 12 of 21 opportunities (57.1%) this year.
- The Cougars and the Dons combine to average 10.7 more points per game than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- The Cougars and the Dons have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 less points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Cougars games this year is 6.5 more points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Dons this season is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
BYU Betting Information
- The Cougars have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 11-6-3 record.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Cougars have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-3-1 record.
- The Cougars have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 20 games (45%).
San Francisco Betting Information
- The Dons have a losing record against the spread, going 8-12 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 11-point underdogs, the Dons have a record ATS of 3-1.
- In most of Dons games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 20 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||BYU||-1.5||145||-125||+103||Regular Season||72-63 BYU|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-76 BYU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-82 SF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Cougars is Alex Barcello, who scores 15.4 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- BYU’s best rebounder is Caleb Lohner, who averages 6.7 boards per game in addition to his 7.2 PPG average.
- Barcello leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Barcello is the Cougars leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Matt Haarms leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
San Francisco Leaders
- Bouyea averages 17.3 points and adds 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Dons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Dons’ top rebounder is Dzmitry Ryuny — he pulls down 5.7 per game while scoring 9.3 points per game.
- Khalil Shabazz is the top scorer from distance for the Dons, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- San Francisco’s leader in steals is Shabazz with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ryuny with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED