The Cal Baptist Lancers (6-3) are 5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Long Beach State Beach (2-4) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at CBU Events Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 157 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Long Beach State (+5)||Over (157)||Cal Baptist 80 Long Beach State 78|
- In 55.6% of their games this season (five of nine chances), the Lancers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 157 points.
- Long Beach State has played in three games this year (out of six total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 157 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (158.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 157 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined three fewer points per game (154) than this matchup’s over/under of 157 points.
- The average point total for Lancers games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the over/under of 157 in this matchup.
- The average total in Beach games this year is 0.3 more points than the point total of 157 for this outing.
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- Cal Baptist has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-0-1 record.
- The Lancers fare well when favored by at least 5 points, posting a 1-0-1 record against the spread.
- Cal Baptist has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 3 of 4 games for a 75% rate.
Long Beach State Betting Information
- Long Beach State has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 2-3 ATS.
- The Beach and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 5 (80%).
Cal Baptist Leaders
- Tre Armstrong leads the Lancers in scoring, tallying 14.6 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Gorjok Gak is Cal Baptist’s leading rebounder, grabbing 10.1 per game, while Ty Rowell is its best passer, averaging 4.9 assists in each contest.
- Armstrong provides the bulk of the Lancers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.6 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Mark Carbone and Gak lead the Lancers on the defensive end, with Carbone leading the team in steals averaging 0.7 per game and Gak in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Long Beach State Leaders
- Isaiah Washington collects 16.7 points and adds 4.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beach’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Long Beach State’s Romelle Mansel stats (7.0 rebounds per game, 4.7 points per game, 1.3 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jadon Jones hits more threes per game than any other member of the Beach, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Long Beach State’s leader in steals is Michael Carter III (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Trever Irish (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 6 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 6 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- NCAA Basketball 2021 Season: Week 5 Games to Bet From Tuesday to Thursday
- Early NCAA Basketball 2021-22 Championship Betting Analysis & Predictions