The Sacramento State Hornets (6-5) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the Cal Baptist Lancers (10-5) as 2.5-point underdogs at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at CBU Events Center. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sacramento State (+2.5)||Over (145.5)||Cal Baptist 75 Sacramento State 73|
- In 80% of their games this year (12 of 15 chances), the Lancers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 145.5 points.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have added up to score more than 145.5 points in 36.4% of their matchups this year (four of 11 chances).
- The Lancers and the Hornets combine to average 14.6 more points per game than the total of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141 points per game, 4.5 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Lancers games this season is 12.0 more points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
- Hornets games this season have averaged a total of 143.5 points, 2.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Lancers have covered seven times in 10 contests.
- The Lancers have posted a winning record of 4-1-1 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Cal Baptist has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 10 games for a 80% rate.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-3 ATS.
- The Hornets have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Hornets games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Cal Baptist||-2.5||143||-143||+119||Regular Season||83-71 CABAP|
Cal Baptist Leaders
- Ty Rowell leads the Lancers in points and assists per game, scoring 15.8 points and distributing 5.8 assists.
- Gorjok Gak is Cal Baptist’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 10.3 boards in each contest while scoring 12.9 points per game.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of Reed Nottage, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- Mark Carbone and Gak lead the Lancers on the defensive end, with Carbone leading the team in steals averaging 0.7 per game and Gak in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito sits on top of the Hornets leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.3 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- The Hornets’ top assist machine is Bryce Fowler with a stat line of 4.2 assists, 12.9 points, and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick provides the bulk of the Hornets’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.7 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Christian Terrell (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Sacramento State while David Jones (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED