A game after he put up 21 points in a 56-52 loss to Marist, Majesty Brandon leads the Canisius Golden Griffins (1-1) at home against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (3-6) on Sunday, January 31, 2021. The Golden Griffins are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Canisius (-3.5)||Canisius 69 Quinnipiac 66|
Canisius Betting Information
- Canisius did not fare well against the spread last season, posting a 14-15-2 record.
- The Golden Griffins posted a losing record of 0-6 against the spread when the spread was -3.5 or bigger.
- The Golden Griffins combined with their opponents to go over the total in 14 of 31 contests last season, a rate of 45.2%
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- Quinnipiac has a losing record against the spread, going 4-5 ATS (covering just 44.4% of the time).
- The Bobcats have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 3 of 9 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Quinnipiac||-2||147||-136||+112||Regular Season||66-64 QUIN|
|1/31/2020||Canisius||-4||147||-187||+152||Regular Season||90-73 QUIN|
- Brandon averaged 13.9 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game last season.
- Jacco Fritz pulled down 4.5 rebounds per game, while Jordan Henderson dished out 2.0 assists per contest.
- Brandon made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Brandon and Jalanni White were defensive standouts last season, with Brandon averaging 1.2 steals per game and White collecting 0.6 blocks per contest.
- Jacob Rigoni sits on top of the Bobcats leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 11.0 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Quinnipiac’s assist leader is Savion Lewis with 3.6 per game. He also scores 8.7 points per game and grabs 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Rigoni makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bobcats, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.9 per game.
- Quinnipiac’s leader in steals is Lewis with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Seth Pinkney with 2.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED