A game after he put up 23 points in a 65-62 loss to Monmouth, Dwight Murray Jr. leads the Rider Broncs (5-16) on the road against the Canisius Golden Griffins (7-5) as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 8, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 146 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Rider (+6.5)||Under (146)||Canisius 73 Rider 68|
- In six of 12 opportunities (50%) this year, the Golden Griffins and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 146 points.
- In nine of 21 games (42.9%) this year, Rider and its opponents have combined to score more than 146 points.
- These two teams average a combined 137.3 points per game, 8.7 less points than the over/under of 146 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.5 points per game, 1.5 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Golden Griffins games this year is 5.5 less points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
- Broncs games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.2 points, 4.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 69.9 points per game the Golden Griffins score are just four fewer points than the Broncs give up (73.9).
- Canisius has a 5-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 73.9 points.
- Rider has a 4-10 record against the spread and a 1-13 record overall when allowing more than 69.9 points.
- The Broncs’ 67.4 points per game are just 3.2 fewer points than the 70.6 the Golden Griffins allow to opponents.
- Rider has gone 4-4 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
- Canisius has an ATS record of 4-3 and a 4-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.4 points.
- The Golden Griffins have been out-scored by eight points this season (0.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Broncs have out-scored them by 136 more points on the year (6.5 per game).
Canisius Betting Information
- Against the spread, Canisius has been strong this season, posting a 7-5 record.
- Canisius and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 6 of 12 games this season (50%).
Rider Betting Information
- The Broncs have a 9-12 record against the spread, covering in only 42.9% of their games.
- Rider has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this season (12 out of 21 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||Rider||-7||149.5||-315||+250||Regular Season||61-60 RIDER|
|1/19/2020||Rider||-2||146.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||95-86 CANS|
- The Golden Griffins leader in points and rebounds is Malek Green, who scores 13.3 points and grabs 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Jacco Fritz is the Golden Griffins best passer, distributing 2.9 assists per game while scoring 8.4 PPG.
- The Golden Griffins get the most three-point shooting production out of Majesty Brandon, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
- Brandon and Fritz lead the Golden Griffins on the defensive end, with Brandon leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Fritz in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Dwight Murray Jr. holds the top spot on the Broncs leaderboards for scoring (15.6 per game), rebounds (6.2 per game), and assists (4.0 per game).
- Rodney Henderson Jr. leads the Broncs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Rider’s leader in steals is Murray (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Tyrel Bladen (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED