The New Orleans Privateers (1-7) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-7) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Farris Center as 7.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Central Arkansas (-7.5)||Under (150.5)||Central Arkansas 78 New Orleans 68|
- In 18 of eight outings (225%) this season, the Sugar Bears and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- In zero of eight opportunities (0%) this season, New Orleans has combined with its opponents to score at least 150.5 points.
- The Sugar Bears and the Privateers combine to average 16.2 fewer points per game than the total of 150.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 more points per game (152.7) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- The average total the Sugar Bears have had set in matchups this season is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Privateers games this season is 11.9 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- Central Arkansas has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering three times in six contests.
- Central Arkansas and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 3 of 6 games this season (50%).
New Orleans Betting Information
- New Orleans has a losing record against the spread, going 1-4-1 ATS (covering just 16.7% of the time).
- New Orleans has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (2 out of 6 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Central Arkansas||-5.5||154||-241||191||Regular Season||73-68 CARK|
|1/8/2020||New Orleans||-3||157.5||-157||129||Regular Season||86-78 NO|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 CARK|
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen leads the Sugar Bears in scoring, tallying 15.6 points per game to go with 4.0 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Eddy Kayouloud is the Sugar Bears leading rebounder, pulling down 5.1 per game, while Deandre Jones is their best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sugar Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Jones and Churchill Bounds lead Central Arkansas on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Bounds in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
New Orleans Leaders
- Troy Green is the top scorer for the Privateers with 16.2 points per game. He also tacks on 5.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- New Orleans’ leader in rebounds is Damion Rosser with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Lamont Berzat with 3.1 per game.
- Berzat is consistent from deep and leads the Privateers with 1.2 made threes per game.
- New Orleans’ leader in steals is Green (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is LaDarius Marshall (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found