The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-11) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the SE Louisiana Lions (3-9) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at University Center (LA) as just 2-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SE Louisiana (+2)||Under (151)||Central Arkansas 75 SE Louisiana 74|
- In seven of 12 opportunities (58.3%) this season, the Sugar Bears and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score at least 151 points in three of 12 opportunities (25%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 16.4 fewer points per game (134.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 160.5 points per game, 9.5 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Sugar Bears average point total in outings this season is 151.6, 0.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 7.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- Central Arkansas has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-6 record.
- Central Arkansas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 6 of 10 games for a 60% rate.
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- The Lions record against the spread is 5-5.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Lions have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- SE Louisiana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this year (4 out of 10 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Central Arkansas||-1.5||153||-127||+104||Regular Season||69-65 SELOU|
|1/29/2020||Central Arkansas||-5.5||153||-242||+192||Regular Season||88-68 CARK|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-67 SELOU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 CARK|
Central Arkansas Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Sugar Bears this season is Rylan Bergersen, who averages 17.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game.
- Jared Chatham leads Central Arkansas in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Deandre Jones leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Jones leads the Sugar Bears in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jones is the Sugar Bears leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Churchill Bounds leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot is at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 15.4 points per game. He also collects 3.8 rebounds and racks up 2.1 assists per game.
- SE Louisiana’s leader in rebounds is Gus Okafor with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Isiah Kirby with 2.3 per game.
- Okafor leads the Lions in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Joe Kasperzyk (1.4 steals per game) and Nick Caldwell (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Lions in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED