The Elon Phoenix (3-5) are expected to continue a five-game losing streak when they visit the Charleston (SC) Cougars (5-8) as 7.5-point underdogs at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at TD Arena. The matchup’s point total is set at 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charleston (SC) (-7.5)||Over (131)||Charleston (SC) 72 Elon 63|
- The Cougars and their opponents have scored no less than 131 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 13 games (76.9%) this season.
- Elon has played in six games this season (out of eight total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 131 points.
- These two teams average a combined 136.4 points per game, 5.4 more points than the over/under of 131 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.3 more points per game (138.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 131 points.
- The Cougars average point total in matchups this year is 142, 11 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Phoenix games this season have averaged a total of 132.6 points, 1.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Charleston (SC) Betting Information
- The Cougars have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 3-9 record.
- The Cougars fare well when favored by at least 7.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Cougars have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 12 games this season.
Elon Betting Information
- Elon has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 3-4 ATS.
- In most of Phoenix games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 7 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Charleston (SC)||-12.5||137.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 ELON|
|1/9/2020||Charleston (SC)||-9||137||-477||+354||Regular Season||73-65 CHAR|
Charleston (SC) Leaders
- Payton Willis leads the Cougars in points and assists per game, scoring 13.5 points and distributing 3.1 assists.
- Osinachi Smart leads the Cougars in rebounding, pulling down 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 5.1 points a contest.
- Willis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Brenden Tucker is the Cougars leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Lorenzo Edwards leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Hunter McIntosh averages 17.6 points and tacks on 2.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Phoenix’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Hunter Woods grabs 7.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.9 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Elon rebounding leaderboard.
- McIntosh leads the Phoenix in three-point shooting with an average of 3.1 made threes per game.
- Elon’s leader in steals is Woods (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Michael Graham (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED