The Charlotte 49ers (9-7) are favored (-4.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-11) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Murphy Athletic Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 120.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charlotte (-4.5)||Over (120.5)||Charlotte 66 Middle Tennessee 61|
- In 62.5% of their opportunities this season (10 of 16 chances), the 49ers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 120.5 points.
- In 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this year, Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score more than 120.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (124.9) than this game’s over/under of 120.5 points.
- The 49ers and the Blue Raiders have seen their opponents average a combined 10.2 more points per game than the over/under of 120.5 set in this matchup.
- The 49ers average point total in outings this year is 128.4, 7.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Blue Raiders this year is 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 49ers put up 64.8 points per contest, just 2.3 fewer points than the 67.1 the Blue Raiders allow their opponents.
- Charlotte is 6-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- In games Middle Tennessee gives up more than 64.8 points, it is 0-7 against the spread and 0-7 overall.
- The Blue Raiders average only 3.5 fewer points than the 49ers give up to opponents (63.6).
- Middle Tennessee is 3-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
- Charlotte has a 5-7 record overall and an ATS record of 3-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 60.1 points.
- The 49ers have scored just 19 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.2 per game), while the Blue Raiders have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 98 total points, -7.0 per game).
Charlotte Betting Information
- The 49ers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-6 record.
- The 49ers have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- Charlotte has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 13 contests (38.5%).
Middle Tennessee Betting Information
- Middle Tennessee has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-10 ATS.
- Middle Tennessee has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 30.8% of matchups this year (4 out of 13 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Charlotte||-6||129||-275||+215||Regular Season||68-62 CHARLT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-67 MTNST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-53 MTNST|
- The 49ers leader in points and rebounds is Jahmir Young, who scores 19.6 points and pulls down 5.9 boards per game.
- Jordan Shepherd leads the 49ers in assists, averaging 3.0 per game while also scoring 11.9 points per contest.
- Young paces his teammates on the 49ers with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Shepherd and Anzac Rissetto lead the 49ers on the defensive end, with Shepherd leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Rissetto in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- Dontrell Shuler collects 12.2 points and tacks on 2.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Blue Raiders’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jo’Vontae Millner’s stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 7.5 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Middle Tennessee rebounding leaderboard.
- Jordan Davis knocks down 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Raiders.
- Davis (1.9 steals per game) and Millner (0.5 blocks per game) lead the Blue Raiders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED