The Charlotte 49ers (9-9) host the Old Dominion Monarchs (8-5) after winning three straight home games. The 49ers are favored by only 2 points in the matchup, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The over/under is 125.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charlotte (-2)||Over (125.5)||Charlotte 69 Old Dominion 65|
- The 49ers and their opponents have put up at least 125.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 18 opportunities (55.6%) this year.
- Old Dominion and its opponents have combined to score more than 125.5 points in 84.6% of their matchups this season (11 of 13 chances).
- The 49ers and the Monarchs combine to average 7.9 more points per game than the total of 125.5 set for this game.
- The 49ers and the Monarchs have seen their opponents average a combined 10.6 more points per game than the point total of 125.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for 49ers games this season is 3.3 more points than the over/under of 125.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Monarchs games this season is 15.1 more points than the point total of 125.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 49ers put up 64.6 points per game, 7.2 fewer points than the 71.8 the Monarchs give up.
- Charlotte is 4-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 71.8 points.
- When Old Dominion gives up more than 64.6 points, it is 2-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- The Monarchs score only 4.5 more points per game (68.8) than the 49ers allow (64.3).
- Old Dominion is 2-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
- Charlotte is 2-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it allows more than 68.8 points.
- The 49ers have out-scored their opponents by just five points this season (0.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Monarchs have out-scored them by 38 more points on the year (three per game).
Charlotte Betting Information
- The 49ers have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 7-8 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the 49ers have struggled to a 2-7 record ATS this season.
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 7 of 15 games this season (46.7%).
Old Dominion Betting Information
- Old Dominion has a losing record against the spread, going 3-8-1 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Monarchs have not fared well, going 1-4-1 against the spread.
- The Monarchs and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 6 of 12.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Old Dominion||-4.5||118||-209||+167||Regular Season||66-62 OLD|
|1/11/2020||Charlotte||-3.5||115||-177||+143||Regular Season||53-47 CHARLT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 OLD|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 OLD|
- The scoring leader for the 49ers this season is Jahmir Young, who averages 19.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Milos Supica is the 49ers leading rebounder, grabbing 5.7 per game, while Jordan Shepherd is their best passer, distributing 2.8 assists in each contest.
- Young contributes the bulk of the 49ers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- Shepherd is Charlotte’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Brice Williams leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Old Dominion Leaders
- Malik Curry’s points (16.2 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Monarchs’ leaderboards.
- Old Dominion’s Austin Trice stats (7.4 rebounds per game, 10.8 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- A.J. Oliver II provides the bulk of the Monarchs’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game to pace the team.
- Old Dominion’s leader in steals is Curry with 2.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kalu Ezikpe with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds