The Citadel Bulldogs (6-0) will try to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Chattanooga Mocs (7-0) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 as 7-point underdogs. The Mocs have won seven games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+7)||Under (155.5)||Chattanooga 78 Citadel 77|
- The Mocs and their opponents have combined to score more than 155.5 points in 0% of their games this year (zero of seven opportunities).
- In two of six outings (33.3%) this season, Citadel and its opponents have combined to score more than 155.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.1 more points per game (166.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 130.4 points per game, 25.1 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Mocs games this year is 16.1 fewer points than the total of 155.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 2.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Chattanooga Betting Information
- Chattanooga is strong against the spread, going 4-1 on the season.
- The Mocs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 5 (40%) games this season.
Citadel Betting Information
- Citadel has a 2-0 record against the spread, covering in 100% of their games.
- Citadel and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 1 of 2.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Chattanooga||-8.5||151||-428||+320||Regular Season||91-68 CHAT|
|1/22/2020||Chattanooga||-11.5||152||-779||+523||Regular Season||92-69 CHAT|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-65 CHAT|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 CHAT|
- Malachi Smith leads the Mocs in rebounds and assists. Smith averages 16.7 points, 10.5 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- David Jean-Baptiste leads the Mocs in scoring, averaging 19.9 per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Jean-Baptiste leads the Mocs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jean-Baptiste and Stefan Kenic lead the Mocs on the defensive end, with Jean-Baptiste leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Kenic in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Hayden Brown records 21.2 points and 10.3 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Bulldogs’ top assist machine is Tyler Moffe with a stat line of 6.3 assists, 11.8 points, and 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice’s 4.7 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Citadel’s leader in steals is Moffe with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stephen Clark with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found