The Temple Owls (4-7) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Cincinnati Bearcats (5-7) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Fifth Third Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bearcats and their opponents have recorded more than 136.5 points in 58.3% of their outings this season (seven of 12 opportunities).
- Temple has played in five games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 45.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 136.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 132.9 points per game, 3.6 less points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (138.9) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- The Bearcats average point total in matchups this season is 139, 2.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Owls this season is 3.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bearcats score 68.7 points per contest, just 0.1 more points than the 68.6 the Owls allow their opponents.
- Cincinnati has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall when putting up more than 68.6 points.
- Temple is 0-5 overall and 2-2-1 against the spread when allowing more than 68.7 points.
- The Owls put up 6.1 fewer points per game (64.2) than the Bearcats give up (70.3).
- Temple has put together a 2-0-1 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.3 points.
- Cincinnati has an ATS record of 2-7 and a 2-7 record overall when its opponents score more than 64.2 points.
- The Bearcats have a negative point differential on the season (-20 total points, -1.6 per game), as do the Owls (-49 total points, -4.4 per game).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-8 record.
- The Bearcats have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- In 8 of 11 (72.7%) contests this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over.
Temple Betting Information
- Temple has a winning record against the spread, going 6-4-1 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Owls have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Temple has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 36.4% of matchups this season (4 out of 11 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Temple||-2.5||139.5||-147||+123||Regular Season||63-60 CIN|
|3/7/2020||Cincinnati||-10.5||137.5||-659||+453||Regular Season||64-63 CIN|
|1/22/2020||Cincinnati||-3||130.5||-156||+129||Regular Season||89-82 CIN|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-68 CIN|
- The Bearcats scoring leader is Keith Williams, who averages 15.4 per contest to go with 4.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Tari Eason leads Cincinnati in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while David Dejulius leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.0 in each contest.
- Jeremiah Davenport leads his teammates on the Bearcats with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- The Cincinnati steals leader is Williams, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Eason, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Damian Dunn scores 14.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Owls.
- Temple’s leader in rebounds is Jake Forrester with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Jeremiah Williams with 4.5 per game.
- Brendan Barry knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Owls.
- Jeremiah Williams (1.2 steals per game) and De’Vondre Perry (0.5 blocks per game) pace the Owls in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED