The Miami (FL) Hurricanes (7-14) visit the Clemson Tigers (14-5) as big, 13-point underdogs after Isaiah Wong went off for 29 points in the Hurricanes 88-71 loss to Florida State. The matchup is at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The point total for the matchup is 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Clemson (-13)||Over (128.5)||Clemson 74 Miami (FL) 59|
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored at least 128.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 19 opportunities (52.6%) this year.
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have combined to score at least 128.5 points in 76.2% of their games this season (16 of 21 opportunities).
- The Tigers and the Hurricanes combine to average 3.1 more points per game than the total of 128.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.5 points per game, 5.0 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Tigers average point total in outings this year is 127.2, 1.3 points below the total in this game.
- Hurricanes games this year have averaged an over/under of 138 points, 9.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers score 6.4 fewer points per game (65.3) than the Hurricanes give up (71.7).
- Clemson has a 6-0 record overall and a 3-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.7 points.
- Miami (FL) has a 6-10 record against the spread and a 2-14 record overall when allowing more than 65.3 points.
- The Hurricanes put up only 4.5 more points per game (66.3) than the Tigers give up (61.8).
- Miami (FL) has put together a 7-0 ATS record and a 6-7 overall record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
- Clemson has an ATS record of 2-5-1 and a 4-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.3 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 66 points this season (3.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hurricanes have out-scored them by 112 more points on the year (5.4 per game).
Clemson Betting Information
- Clemson has been good against the spread, going 9-8-1 this season.
- When favored by at least 13 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to cover the point total in 9 of 18 games this year (50%).
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- Miami (FL) has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 8-12 ATS.
- When they are at least 13-point underdogs, the Hurricanes have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Miami (FL)’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 20 games, 45%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Clemson||-3.5||130||-180||+147||Regular Season||66-65 CLEM|
|3/11/2020||Clemson||-4.5||132||-204||+165||Conference Tournament||69-64 CLEM|
|12/31/2019||Clemson||-3||134||-160||+130||Regular Season||73-68 MIA|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-64 MIA|
- The Tigers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Aamir Simms, who puts up 13.3 points, 6.2 boards and 2.6 assists per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Nick Honor, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
- The Clemson steals leader is Honor, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jonathan Baehre, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Wong is at the top of the Hurricanes scoring leaderboard with 17.3 points per game. He also pulls down 5.2 rebounds and racks up 2.2 assists per game.
- Nysier Brooks is at the top of the Hurricanes rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game, and Harlond Beverly leads the squad in assists with 3.3 per outing.
- Wong makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hurricanes.
- The Hurricanes’ leader in steals is Beverly with 1.5 per game, and Brooks is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED