The Green Bay Phoenix (3-8) are underdogs (by 4 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Cleveland State Vikings (4-5) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cleveland State (-4)||Over (135)||Cleveland State 74 Green Bay 68|
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined to score more than 135 points in 33.3% of their games this season (three of nine opportunities).
- Green Bay and its opponents have added up to score more than 135 points in 72.7% of their matchups this year (eight of 11 chances).
- These teams average a combined 133.1 points per game, 1.9 less points than the total of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 150.9 points per game, 15.9 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Vikings average point total in matchups this year is 135.2, 0.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Phoenix games this year have averaged an over/under of 148.6 points, 13.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cleveland State Betting Information
- Cleveland State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- Cleveland State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 3 of 9 games this season (33.3%).
Green Bay Betting Information
- The Phoenix have a winning record against the spread, going 6-5 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- Green Bay has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 45.5% of matchups this year (5 out of 11 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Green Bay||-8.5||150||-439||+316||Regular Season||74-67 GB|
|1/23/2020||Green Bay||-4||151.5||-178||+143||Regular Season||78-74 GB|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-65 GB|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-89 GB|
Cleveland State Leaders
- The Vikings leader in points and rebounds is Torrey Patton, who scores 12.3 points and pulls down 7.9 boards per game.
- Craig Beaudion leads the Vikings in assists, averaging 2.6 per game while also scoring 8.6 points per contest.
- D’Moi Hodge leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Hodge is the Vikings leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Deante Johnson leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Green Bay Leaders
- Amari Davis is the top scorer for the Phoenix with 16.1 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Emmanuel Ansong has a stat line of 4.2 rebounds, 8.1 points and 0.8 assists per game for Green Bay to take the top rebound spot on the team. Lucas Stieber holds the top spot for assists with 3.9 per game, adding 4.6 points and 3.6 rebounds per outing.
- PJ Pipes is consistent from distance and leads the Phoenix with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Green Bay’s leader in steals is Davis (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Terrance Thompson (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED