The Northern Kentucky Norse (3-4) visit the Cleveland State Vikings (1-3) after losing three straight road games. The Vikings are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cleveland State (-2.5)||Over (138.5)||Cleveland State 72 Northern Kentucky 68|
- In 25% of their opportunities this season (one of four chances), the Vikings and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- In five of seven games (71.4%) this year, Northern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.4 fewer points per game (128.1) than this matchup’s total of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.0 more points per game (147.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The average point total for Vikings games this year is 6.0 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Norse games this season is 4.5 more points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Cleveland State Betting Information
- Cleveland State has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering two times in four contests.
- Cleveland State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 1 times in 4 contests (25%).
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Norse record against the spread is 3-3.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Norse have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- The Norse and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Northern Kentucky||-7.5||130||-369||+281||Regular Season||73-59 NKENT|
|1/18/2020||Northern Kentucky||-14.5||130.5||-2000||+880||Regular Season||75-49 NKENT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-77 CLVST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-76 NKENT|
Cleveland State Leaders
- The Vikings scoring leader is D’Moi Hodge, who averages 15.1 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Torrey Patton is the Vikings leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Tre Gomillion is their best passer, averaging 2.3 assists in each contest.
- Hodge makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Hodge is the Vikings leader in steals, averaging 2.6 steals per game, while Deante Johnson leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner is the top scorer for the Norse with 16.7 points per game. He also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Norse’s leader in rebounds is Adrian Nelson with 10.8 per outing, and their leader in assists is Bryson Langdon with 3.6 per game.
- Adham Eleeda hits 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Norse.
- Northern Kentucky’s leader in steals is Faulkner with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is David Bohm with 0.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found