The Colgate Raiders (8-0) are heavy, 14.5-point favorites as they try to build on an eight-game winning streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (4-5) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Cotterell Court. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 149 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colgate (-14.5)||Over (149)||Colgate 85 Boston University 65|
- In five of eight outings (62.5%) this year, the Raiders and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 149 points.
- In three of nine games (33.3%) this year, Boston University has combined with its opponents to score more than 149 points.
- These teams average a combined 155.9 points per game, 6.9 more points than the total of 149 set for this matchup.
- The Raiders and the Terriers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 149 set for this game.
- The Raiders average point total in matchups this season is 155, six points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Terriers games this year is 3.7 less points than the point total of 149 in this outing.
Colgate Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Raiders have covered six times in eight contests.
- The Raiders have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or higher.
- Colgate and its opponents have hit the over 4 times in 8 contests this season.
Boston University Betting Information
- Boston University has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-5 ATS.
- Boston University has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (6 out of 9 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Colgate||-5||152||-225||+181||Regular Season||89-45 COLGATE|
|1/9/2021||Colgate||-3.5||148.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||86-79 COLGATE|
|3/11/2020||Colgate||-7||140||-313||+246||Conference Tournament||64-61 BU|
|2/10/2020||Boston University||-1||143||-117||-106||Regular Season||79-63 COLGATE|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 COLGATE|
- The Raiders leader in points and assists is Jordan Burns, who scores 17.9 points per game along with 4.9 assists.
- Keegan Records leads the Raiders in rebounding, pulling down 7.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.5 points a contest.
- Jack Ferguson’s 2.5 threes per game leads the Raiders.
- Burns and Jeff Woodward lead the Raiders on the defensive end, with Burns leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Woodward in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Boston University Leaders
- Javante McCoy’s points (16.6 per game) and assists (2.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Terriers’ leaderboards.
- The Terriers’ top rebounder is Sukhmail Mathon — he grabs 7.7 per game while averaging 10.5 points per game.
- Jonas Harper is the most prolific from distance for the Terriers, hitting 1.3 threes per game.
- Boston University’s leader in steals is Harper with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Mathon with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends