The Patriot championship will be decided Sunday as the No. 2 seed Colgate Raiders (13-1) play the No. 9 Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (6-10) at 12:00 PM ET, live on CBS Sports. Colgate is listed as a 10-point favorite to win the contest and claim the conference title and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In nine of 14 outings (64.3%) this year, the Raiders and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- In six of 16 outings (37.5%) this season, Loyola (MD) and its opponents have combined to score at least 147.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Greyhounds combine to average 11.0 more points per game than the over/under of 147.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.5 points per game, 9.0 less than the point total in this game.
- The Raiders average point total in matchups this year is 154.8, 7.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Greyhounds games this year is 5.3 less points than the point total of 147.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Raiders put up 86.4 points per game, 16.3 more points than the 70.1 the Greyhounds give up.
- When Colgate puts up more than 70.1 points, it is 13-1 overall and 9-0 against the spread.
- When Loyola (MD) gives up more than 86.4 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Greyhounds’ 72.1 points per game are only 3.7 more points than the 68.4 the Raiders allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, Loyola (MD) is 5-0 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
- Colgate’s record is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it gives up more than 72.1 points.
- The Raiders have put up a total of 253 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 18 per game), and the Greyhounds have out-scored opponents by 33 points on the season (two more per game).
Colgate Betting Information
- Colgate is good against the spread, going 9-5 on the season.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Raiders have put up a 4-4 record ATS.
- Colgate and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 7 of 14 games this year (50%).
Loyola (MD) Betting Information
- Loyola (MD) has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 7-9 ATS.
- The Greyhounds have not fared well as a 10-point underdog going 0-1 against the spread.
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 8 of 16.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Colgate||-5.5||150.5||-241||+193||Regular Season||84-80 LOYMD|
|1/8/2020||Colgate||-8||143.5||-385||+297||Regular Season||92-70 COLGATE|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 COLGATE|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-72 LOYMD|
- Jordan Burns leads the Raiders in points and assists per game, scoring 17.1 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- Keegan Records is the Raiders best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.1 boards in each contest while scoring 9.4 points per game.
- Jack Ferguson makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Raiders, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.3 per game.
- The Colgate steals leader is Burns, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Records, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Loyola (MD) Leaders
- Santi Aldama sits on top of the Greyhounds leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 21.8 points and 10.3 rebounds per game.
- Loyola (MD)’s assist leader is Golden Dike with 2.3 per game. He also scores 7.3 points per game and adds 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Aldama contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Greyhounds. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Loyola (MD)’s leader in steals is Luke Johnson with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Aldama with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED