The California Golden Bears (6-7) are heavy underdogs (-15.5) as they try to break a four-game road slide when they take on the Colorado Buffaloes (9-3) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at CU Events Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have combined to score more than 135 points in 50% of their games this season (six of 12 opportunities).
- Cal has played in eight games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 61.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 135 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.6 more points per game (143.6) than this game’s over/under of 135 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 fewer points per game (131.1) than this matchup’s total of 135 points.
- The Buffaloes average point total in outings this season is 137, two points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Golden Bears this season is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes average 74.8 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 68.9 the Golden Bears allow.
- When Colorado totals more than 68.9 points, it is 8-1 overall and 7-0-1 against the spread.
- Cal is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing more than 74.8 points.
- The Golden Bears put up an average of 68.8 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 62.2 the Buffaloes give up.
- In games when it scores more than 62.2 points, Cal is 4-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Colorado has a 2-1 record overall and an ATS record of 2-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 68.8 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 150 more points than their opponents this season (12.6 per game on average), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by one total points (0.1 per game average differential).
Colorado Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Buffaloes have covered eight times in 12 contests.
- The Buffaloes have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -15.5 or higher.
- Colorado has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 12 contests (33.3%).
Cal Betting Information
- Cal has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 5-6 ATS.
- Cal and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 11 (72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Colorado||-8.5||128||-441||+327||Regular Season||76-62 CAL|
|2/6/2020||Colorado||-16.5||130.5||-2442||+1054||Regular Season||71-65 COL|
- The leader in points and assists for the Buffaloes is McKinley Wright IV, who scores 15.4 points and distributes 5.2 assists per game.
- Jeriah Horne is Colorado’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 10.7 points per game.
- Horne leads the Buffaloes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Colorado leader in both steals and blocks is Dallas Walton, who averages 1.0 steal and 0.9 rejections per game.
- Matt Bradley is at the top of the Golden Bears scoring leaderboard with 17.8 points per game. He also grabs 4.7 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- The Golden Bears’ leader in rebounds is Andre Kelly with 5.9 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Joel Brown with 3.8 per game.
- Makale Foreman provides the bulk of the Golden Bears’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.3 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Brown (1.8 steals per game) and Grant Anticevich (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Golden Bears in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found