The No. 19 USC Trojans (19-4) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to build on a four-game road win streak when they visit the Colorado Buffaloes (17-7) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (+2.5)||Over (136.5)||Colorado 70 USC 68|
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have scored more than 136.5 points in 45.8% of their outings this year (11 of 24 opportunities).
- USC has played in 14 games this year (out of 23 total matchups — 60.9% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- The Buffaloes and the Trojans combine to average 12.7 more points per game than the total of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The Buffaloes and the Trojans have seen their opponents average a combined 9.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 136.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Buffaloes games this year is 0.2 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Trojans games this year is 3.3 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.5 points per game the Buffaloes record are 9.4 more points than the Trojans give up (64.1).
- Colorado is 13-0-1 against the spread and 16-3 overall when scoring more than 64.1 points.
- USC has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when allowing more than 73.5 points.
- The Trojans put up an average of 75.7 points per game, 12.5 more points than the 63.2 the Buffaloes allow.
- In games it scores more than 63.2 points, USC is 15-0 against the spread and 19-1 overall.
- Colorado’s record is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it gives up more than 75.7 points.
- The Buffaloes have put up a total of 249 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.3 per game), and the Trojans have out-scored opponents by 266 points on the season (11.6 more per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Colorado has been good against the spread this season, posting a 13-10-1 record.
- The Buffaloes fare well when favored by at least 2.5 points, posting an 11-6-1 record against the spread.
- Colorado has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 9 times in 24 contests (37.5%).
USC Betting Information
- The Trojans have a winning record against the spread, going 15-7 ATS (covering 68.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Trojans have a record ATS of 13-7.
- USC and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 12 of 22 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||USC||-3.5||141.5||-175||+143||Regular Season||72-62 COL|
|2/20/2020||Colorado||-9||136||-477||+353||Regular Season||70-66 COL|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-57 COL|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-67 COL|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-65 COL|
- The Buffaloes leader in points and assists is McKinley Wright IV, who puts up 14.5 points per game along with 5.5 assists.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is Jeriah Horne, who averages 5.6 boards per game in addition to his 11.0 PPG average.
- Horne leads his teammates on the Buffaloes with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- The Colorado leader in both steals and blocks is Eli Parquet, who averages 1.0 steal and 0.8 rejections per game.
- Evan Mobley puts up 16.8 points and 8.7 rebounds per game for the Trojans, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Trojans’ top assist machine is Ethan Anderson with a stat line of 3.4 assists, 5.9 points, and 1.8 rebounds per game.
- Tahj Eaddy paces his teammates on the Trojans with 2.0 made threes per outing.
- USC’s leader in steals and blocks is Mobley with 1.0 steal and 3.0 blocks per game.