The Air Force Falcons (5-17) are heavy underdogs (-18) as they attempt to break a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Colorado State Rams (14-4) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Moby Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (-18)||Over (134.5)||Colorado State 79 Air Force 57|
- The Rams and their opponents have combined for 134.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 13 of 18 outings (72.2%) this season.
- Air Force has played in eight games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 36.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 134.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 135.3 points per game, 0.8 more points than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.4 more points per game (137.9) than this game’s total of 134.5 points.
- The Rams average point total in matchups this season is 141.7, 7.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Falcons games this year have averaged a total of 131.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Colorado State has been strong this season, posting a 9-7 record.
- When favored by at least 18 points, the Rams have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-0 record.
- The Rams have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 16 games (43.8%).
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons have a losing record against the spread, going 9-12-1 ATS (covering only 40.9% of the time).
- Air Force has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 59.1% of matchups this year (13 out of 22 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Colorado State||-10.5||150.5||-634||+444||Regular Season||87-74 COLST|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-65 COLST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-53 COLST|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-64 COLST|
Colorado State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Rams is David Roddy, who averages 15.9 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens is the Rams best passer, dispensing 5.9 assists per game while scoring 14.9 PPG.
- The Rams get the most three-point shooting production out of Kendle Moore, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Moore and Adam Thistlewood lead the Rams on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Thistlewood in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker racks up 15.8 points and adds 2.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Falcons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Nikc Jackson is at the top of the Air Force rebounding leaderboard with 3.4 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.5 points and tacks on 1.7 assists per game.
- Walker is reliable from three-point range and leads the Falcons with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Air Force’s leader in steals is Walker with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Keaton Van Soelen with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED