The Wyoming Cowboys (10-7) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (8-3) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Arena-Auditorium as 7.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under set at 152.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (-7.5)||Under (152.5)||Colorado State 78 Wyoming 69|
- The Rams and their opponents have scored no less than 152.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 11 games (36.4%) this season.
- In seven of 17 games (41.2%) this year, Wyoming has combined with its opponents to score at least 152.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 154.9 points per game, 2.4 more points than the over/under of 152.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.2 less points per game (145.3) than this game’s total of 152.5 points.
- The average point total for Rams games this season is 6.8 less points than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Cowboys games this season is 1.9 more points than the point total of 152.5 for this outing.
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering five times in 10 contests.
- The Rams fare well when favored by at least 7.5 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Rams have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 10 games (40%).
Wyoming Betting Information
- The Cowboys have an even record against the spread, going 8-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have a record ATS of 2-3.
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 10 of 16 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Colorado State||-8||152||-380||+292||Regular Season||74-72 COLST|
|3/4/2020||Colorado State||-10.5||136||-673||+455||Conference Tournament||80-74 WYOM|
|2/15/2020||Colorado State||-9.5||135||-539||+386||Regular Season||77-70 COLST|
|1/4/2020||Colorado State||-14||128||-1667||+850||Regular Season||72-61 COLST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-48 COLST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 WYOM|
Colorado State Leaders
- David Roddy leads the Rams in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.9 points and 9.2 boards per game.
- Colorado State’s best passer is Isaiah Stevens, who averages 6.3 assists per game to go with his 14.9 PPG scoring average.
- Kendle Moore leads the Rams in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Colorado State steals leader is Moore, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Adam Thistlewood, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado racks up 6.1 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Cowboys’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Marcus Williams counts for 16.3 points per game, making him the top scorer on Wyoming’s squad.
- Xavier Dusell knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.
- Williams (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Wyoming while Hunter Thompson (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends