The No. 17 Creighton Bluejays (12-4) hit the road in Big East play against the DePaul Blue Demons (3-6) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bluejays are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|DePaul (+9.5)||Under (148.5)||Creighton 77 DePaul 70|
- In eight of 16 outings (50%) this year, the Bluejays and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 148.5 points.
- DePaul has played in three games this year (out of nine total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 148.5 points.
- The Bluejays and the Blue Demons combine to average 2.3 more points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bluejays and the Blue Demons have seen their opponents average a combined 6.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set in this game.
- The Bluejays average point total in outings this year is 150.8, 2.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Blue Demons this year is 6.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bluejays put up 8.5 more points per game (80.9) than the Blue Demons allow (72.4).
- Creighton is 9-1 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 72.4 points.
- DePaul is 0-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread when allowing more than 80.9 points.
- The Blue Demons put up an average of 69.9 points per game, the exact same amount of points as the 69.9 the Bluejays allow.
- DePaul has compiled a 2-1 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.9 points.
- Creighton’s record is 5-4 overall and 5-4 against the spread when it allows more than 69.9 points to its opponents.
- The Bluejays have scored a total of 176 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11 per game), while the Blue Demons have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 23 total points, -2.5 per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- The Bluejays have been an even bet against the spread this season at 8-8.
- The Bluejays have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or bigger.
- The Bluejays and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
DePaul Betting Information
- The Blue Demons have a 4-5 record against the spread, covering in just 44.4% of their matchups.
- The Blue Demons have fared well as a 9.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The Blue Demons and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 9 (22.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Creighton||-9||146||-459||+335||Regular Season||93-64 CREIGH|
|1/22/2020||DePaul||-2.5||146||-144||+118||Regular Season||83-68 CREIGH|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-78 CREIGH|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-67 CREIGH|
- Denzel Mahoney leads the Bluejays in scoring, tallying 15.3 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Christian Bishop is the Bluejays leading rebounder, pulling down 4.9 per game, while Marcus Zegarowski is their best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Zegarowski provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bluejays. He knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Mahoney is the Bluejays leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Ryan Kalkbrenner leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- The Blue Demons’ Charlie Moore puts up enough points (14.7 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Darious Hall’s stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 7.5 points and 1.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the DePaul rebounding leaderboard.
- Moore is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Blue Demons, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- DePaul’s leader in steals is Romeo Weems (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Nick Ongenda (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED