The CSU Northridge Matadors (8-9) visit the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (14-9) as 8.5-point underdogs after TJ Starks put up 28 points in the Matadors 88-80 victory over Hawaii. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Northridge (+8.5)||Over (140.5)||CSU Bakersfield 74 CSU Northridge 66|
- The Roadrunners and their opponents have scored more than 140.5 points in 34.8% of their outings this season (eight of 23 opportunities).
- CSU Northridge and its opponents have added up to score at least 140.5 points in 76.5% of their matchups this year (13 of 17 chances).
- These teams average a combined 142.1 points per game, 1.6 more points than the total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (140.8) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Roadrunners average point total in outings this season is 132.4, 8.1 points less than the total in this game.
- Matadors games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.4 points, 9.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- CSU Bakersfield has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-8 record.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Roadrunners have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-3 record.
- The Roadrunners and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this season.
CSU Northridge Betting Information
- CSU Northridge has an 8-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their outings.
- In the majority of Matadors games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Roadrunners this season is Taze Moore, who averages 11.5 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Ronne Readus leads CSU Bakersfield in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Czar Perry leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- Justin Edler-Davis makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Roadrunners, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- Moore is the Roadrunners leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Readus leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
CSU Northridge Leaders
- Starks puts up 21.0 points per game and is the top scorer for the Matadors.
- Alex Merkviladze puts up a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 9.0 points and 1.1 assists per game for CSU Northridge to take the top rebound spot on the team. Darius Brown II holds the top spot for assists with 5.4 per game, adding 11.1 points and 5.4 rebounds per outing.
- Starks contributes the bulk of the Matadors’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- Brown (2.1 steals per game) and Fidelis Okereke (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Matadors in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED