The No. 5 seed CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (15-10) are favored by 3.5 points when they play the No. 4 seed UC Davis Aggies (9-7) in the Big West Tournament quarterfinals Thursday at Mandalay Bay Event Center, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN3. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Big West championship.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Bakersfield (-3.5)||Over (133.5)||CSU Bakersfield 73 UC Davis 67|
- In 12 of 25 outings (48%) this year, the Roadrunners and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- UC Davis has combined with its opponents to score more than 133.5 points in 12 of 16 games (75%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 10.6 more points per game (144.1) than this matchup’s total of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.4 more points per game (136.9) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The average over/under the Roadrunners have had set in games this season is 1.0 more point than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Aggies games this season is 13.0 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.2 points the Roadrunners put up per game are just 2.4 fewer points than the Aggies surrender (72.6).
- CSU Bakersfield has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when putting up more than 72.6 points.
- UC Davis has a 2-6 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall when allowing more than 70.2 points.
- The Aggies’ 73.9 points per game are 9.6 more points than the 64.3 the Roadrunners allow to opponents.
- UC Davis has gone 9-5 overall and 6-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.3 points.
- CSU Bakersfield has an ATS record of 1-4 and a 1-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.9 points.
- The Roadrunners have totaled 148 more points than their opponents this season (5.9 per game on average), and the Aggies have scored 20 more points than their opponents (1.3 per game).
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- The Roadrunners have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 12-9 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Roadrunners have fared well against the spread, compiling a 6-5 record.
- In 12 of 21 (57.1%) contests this season, CSU Bakersfield and its opponents have hit the over.
UC Davis Betting Information
- UC Davis has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 7-8 ATS.
- The Aggies have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 2-3 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UC Davis has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.7% of matchups this year (7 out of 15 chances).
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Roadrunners this season is Taze Moore, who averages 12.3 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Ronne Readus leads CSU Bakersfield in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Czar Perry leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Justin Edler-Davis leads the Roadrunners in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The CSU Bakersfield steals leader is Moore, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Readus, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
UC Davis Leaders
- Ezra Manjon scores 15.9 points and adds 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Aggies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Aggies’ top rebounder is Kennedy Koehler — he grabs 5.5 per game while scoring 7.1 points per game.
- Elijah Pepper is the most prolific from deep for the Aggies, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Pepper (2.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for UC Davis while Koehler (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends