The CSU Fullerton Titans (1-1) host the Long Beach State Beach (1-3) as 1.5-point favorites after Tray Maddox put up 27 points in the Titans 81-63 loss to UCSB. The matchup is at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Long Beach State (+1.5)||Under (149.5)||CSU Fullerton 75 Long Beach State 74|
- In 10 of 31 opportunities (32.3%) last season, the Titans and their opponents totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 149.5 points.
- Long Beach State played in 11 games last season (out of 32 total matchups — 34.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 149.5 points.
- The Titans and the Beach combined to average 13.5 fewer points per game last year than the total of 149.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 146.5 points per game last season, 3.0 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Titans average point total in matchups last year was 140, 9.5 points less than the total in this game.
- Beach games last season averaged an over/under of 142.5 points, 7.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
CSU Fullerton Betting Information
- CSU Fullerton covered in just eight of 23 matchups last season.
- The Titans posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread was -1.5 or higher.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents reached the over/under in just 11 of 23 games last season (47.8%).
Long Beach State Betting Information
- Long Beach State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 1-2 ATS.
- The Beach have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Beach games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 3 games, 100%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||CSU Fullerton||-5||140.5||-225||+178||Regular Season||75-69 CSUFL|
|1/18/2020||Long Beach State||-1.5||138||-125||+103||Regular Season||66-62 CSUFL|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-82 CSUFL|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-90 CSUFL|
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- Tray Maddox Jr. put up 9.1 points per game last season along with 2.2 assists.
- Josh Hall averaged 4.1 boards per game in addition to his 5.2 PPG average.
- Wayne Arnold averaged 1.8 made shots per game from deep a season ago.
- Tray Maddox Jr. averaged 1.1 takeaways per game, while Vincent Lee compiled 0.5 rejections per contest.
Long Beach State Leaders
- Isaiah Washington collects 16.2 points and tacks on 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beach’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Chance Hunter is at the top of the Long Beach State rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.7 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Arnold leads his teammates on the Beach with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- Joe Hampton’s stat line of 1.4 steals and 1.0 block per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found