The Dayton Flyers (4-1) are 6-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Davidson Wildcats (5-3) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021 at John M. Belk Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN2. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Davidson (-6)||Over (129)||Davidson 71 Dayton 63|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined for 129 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of eight games (50%) this year.
- In three of five games (60%) this season, Dayton and its opponents have combined to score more than 129 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.4 points per game, 12.4 more points than the over/under of 129 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (131.4) than this matchup’s total of 129 points.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in matchups this year is eight more points than this outing’s point total.
- Flyers games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.8 points, 6.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Davidson Betting Information
- Against the spread, Davidson has been strong this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- The Wildcats have covered half the time, going 2-2 against the spread when favored by at least 6 points.
- The Wildcats have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 7 games (42.9%).
Dayton Betting Information
- The Flyers have a 2-3 record against the spread, covering in just 40% of their games.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Flyers have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- The Flyers and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 1 of 5 (20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Dayton||-10.5||140||-643||+455||Regular Season||82-67 DAYTON|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-73 DAYTON|
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Hyunjung Lee, who averages 16.9 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Luka Brajkovic is the Wildcats leading rebounder, grabbing 6.6 per game, while Carter Collins is their best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Lee makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.0 per contest.
- Collins and Brajkovic lead Davidson on the defensive end, with Collins leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Brajkovic in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Jalen Crutcher collects 18.1 points and adds 5.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Flyers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jordy Tshimanga is at the top of the Dayton rebounding leaderboard with 8.0 rebounds per game. He also scores 6.6 points and tacks on 0.6 assists per game.
- Ibi Watson is dependable from three-point range and leads the Flyers with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Dayton’s leader in steals is Rodney Chatman (2.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chase Johnson (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found