The Davidson Wildcats (10-7) are at home in A-10 action against the VCU Rams (17-5) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VCU (+2.5)||Over (131.5)||VCU 69 Davidson 68|
- In 41.2% of their opportunities this year (seven of 17 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 131.5 points.
- VCU and its opponents have added up to score at least 131.5 points in 59.1% of their matchups this year (13 of 22 chances).
- The Wildcats and the Rams combine to average 12.1 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 129.7 points per game, 1.8 less than the over/under for this game.
- The Wildcats average point total in outings this season is 135.2, 3.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 6.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Davidson Betting Information
- The Wildcats have been an even bet against the spread this season at 8-8.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 4-6 record ATS this season.
- The Wildcats have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 16 games (43.8%).
VCU Betting Information
- The Rams have a winning record against the spread, going 11-9-1 ATS (covering 52.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Rams have fared well, going 8-7-1 against the spread.
- In most of VCU’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 21 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Davidson||-4.5||136||-210||+167||Regular Season||75-65 DAVID|
|2/7/2020||VCU||-8.5||135.5||-449||+334||Regular Season||73-62 VCU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-57 DAVID|
- Kellan Grady leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 17.0 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Luka Brajkovic is the Wildcats leading rebounder, grabbing 6.3 per game, while Carter Collins is their best passer, averaging 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Grady’s 2.8 threes per game leads the Wildcats.
- Collins and Brajkovic lead Davidson on the defensive end, with Collins leading the team in steals averaging 0.8 per game and Brajkovic in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Nah’Shon Hyland is the top scorer for the Rams with 19.2 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his scoring output.
- VCU’s leader in rebounds is Vince Williams with 5.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Adrian Baldwin Jr. with 4.5 per game.
- Hyland is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Rams, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Baldwin (2.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for VCU while Hason Ward (2.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends