The Dayton Flyers (5-1) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Duquesne Dukes (2-1) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at University of Dayton Arena as 6-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has a point total of 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Dayton (-6)||Over (132)||Dayton 70 Duquesne 63|
- The Flyers and their opponents have scored no less than 132 points — this matchup’s point total — in two of six outings (33.3%) this year.
- In two of three opportunities (66.7%) this year, Duquesne has combined with its opponents to score more than 132 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.5 more points per game (137.5) than this game’s over/under of 132 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.5 points per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Flyers have had set in games this season is nine more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Dukes games this season is four less points than the point total of 132 in this outing.
Dayton Betting Information
- The Flyers have been an even bet against the spread this season at 3-3.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Flyers have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- Dayton and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 6 (33.3%) games this season.
Duquesne Betting Information
- Duquesne has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 1-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Dukes have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Dukes and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 2 of 3 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Dayton||-14.5||142||-1733||+840||Regular Season||80-70 DAYTON|
|1/29/2020||Dayton||-8||137.5||-405||+300||Regular Season||73-69 DAYTON|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-67 DAYTON|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-64 DAYTON|
- The Flyers leader in points and assists is Jalen Crutcher, who scores 19.3 points per game to go with 4.9 assists.
- Jordy Tshimanga leads Dayton in rebounding, pulling down 8.0 boards per game while also scoring 6.6 points a contest.
- Ibi Watson provides the bulk of the Flyers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Rodney Chatman is Dayton’s leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Chase Johnson leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Marcus Weathers averages 13.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Dukes.
- Michael Hughes has a stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 8.3 points and 2.0 assists per game for Duquesne to take the top rebound spot on the team. Sincere Carry has the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 9.0 points and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin provides the bulk of the Dukes’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Dunn-Martin (1.7 steals per game) and Hughes (1.5 blocks per game) pace the Dukes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found