The Dayton Flyers (4-1) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Fordham Rams (0-0) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at Rose Hill Gymnasium as big, 11.5-point favorites. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 127.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Dayton (-11.5)||Over (127)||Dayton 80 Fordham 52|
- In 28 of 31 outings (90.3%) last season, the Flyers and their opponents put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 127 points.
- In 11 of 31 outings (35.5%) last year, Fordham and its opponents combined to score more than 127 points.
- These two teams averaged a combined 138.6 points per game last year, 11.6 more points than the total of 127 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 126.2 points per game last season, 0.8 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Flyers average point total in outings last season was 144.5, 17.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Rams last year was 6.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Dayton Betting Information
- The Flyers have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 2-3 record.
- The Flyers have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or higher.
- Dayton and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 1 of 5 games this season (20%).
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 11-15-2 ATS.
- The Rams fared well as a 11.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they were at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Fordham’s games last season, the teams did not hit the over (11 out of 28 games, 39.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-56 DAYTON|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-52 DAYTON|
- The Flyers leader in points and assists is Jalen Crutcher, who scores 18.7 points per game to go with 5.4 assists.
- Dayton’s best rebounder is Jordy Tshimanga, who averages 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 6.9 PPG average.
- Ibi Watson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flyers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Rodney Chatman is the Flyers leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Chase Johnson leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Jalen Cobb scored 10.3 points and dished out 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Joel Soriano averaged 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 4.8 PPG average.
- Ty Perry hit three-pointers at a rate of 1.4 per contest a season ago.
- Cobb and Onyi Eyisi were defensive standouts last season, with Cobb averaging 1.8 steals per game and Eyisi collecting 1.0 block per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found