The Drake Bulldogs (13-1) host the Northern Iowa Panthers (5-9) after winning seven straight home games. The Bulldogs are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in 64.3% of their outings this season (nine of 14 opportunities).
- Northern Iowa has played in six games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 143 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Panthers combine to average nine more points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.9 fewer points per game (136.1) than this matchup’s total of 143 points.
- The average point total in Bulldogs games this season is 3.6 more points than the total of 143 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 1.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Drake Betting Information
- Against the spread, Drake has been strong this season, posting an 8-3 record.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Bulldogs have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-3 record.
- More often than not, Drake and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 7 of 11 chances this season.
Northern Iowa Betting Information
- Northern Iowa has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-10 ATS.
- In most of Northern Iowa’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 12 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Northern Iowa||-9||130||-512||+372||Conference Tournament||77-56 DRAKE|
|2/29/2020||Northern Iowa||-3||137.5||-161||+129||Regular Season||70-43 NIOWA|
|2/8/2020||Northern Iowa||-9.5||137||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-73 NIOWA|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-77 DRAKE|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-54 NIOWA|
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Shanquan Hemphill, who averages 14.4 per contest to go with 6.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Drake’s leading rebounder is Darnell Brodie averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is Roman Penn and his 5.5 assists per game.
- D.J. Wilkins leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Garrett Sturtz and Issa Samake lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Sturtz leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Samake in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Northern Iowa Leaders
- Trae Berhow collects 12.7 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Austin Phyfe grabs 7.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.3 points per game and adds 2.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Northern Iowa rebounding leaderboard.
- Bowen Born hits more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.0 per outing.
- Nate Heise (1.1 steals per game) and Phyfe (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Panthers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED